Once you get your Aadhaar card, it is very easy to update your details as and when required. This can be achieved if you have registered your mobile number during registration at Permanent Enrolment Center. If you have not registered your mobile number, then you need to go to Permanent Enrolment Center to register.
Add Email ID Online
- If your mobile number is linked with your Aadhaar card, then you need to login into the Aadhaar portal (https://resident.uidai.gov.in/). Click on ‘Update Request’ under ‘Aadhaar Update’ section.
- Read the instructions and ‘Proceed’.
- Enter your Aadhaar Card details and click on ‘Text Verification’.
- Click on ‘Send OTP’ and then check on ‘Email ID’ field and click ‘Submit’.
- Update your information, scan and update your supporting documents, if required.
- Click Submit and a request number will be generated.
- Track your request using this number.